From the beginning….
My journey to becoming an Artist started from my early childhood.
Most of my summers I spent at my grandparents’ house in the village.
My summers were full of adventures and exciting discoveries.
I would sit for hours watching insects, butterflies, bees, ants…flying and crawling around; living their life. I love everything that surrounds me!
All plants, especially flowers, are some of the most amazing inhabitants on the earth. With just a little bit of you attention and care this wonderful planet will always reward you with beautiful flowers!
There are many things around us…Just look!
You will see that NATURE is the best place to get your inspiration from.
I have tried lots of different Art and Crafts:
Music, rhythmic and artistic gymnastics, jewellery making, macramé, knitting, sewing, drawing, cooking...
My Mum encouraged me to try everything and even let me draw on the walls!
Later on in my life I studied various areas such as Fashion design, Beauty and Nail technician before settling on Makeup artistry.
My achievements have always been very high.
I decided to concentrate on Make-up Artistry.
When I finished the course I got the highest possible grade so I entered an international competition. I received a certificate for “BEST CREATED LOOK”,
handed to me by Commission President- DANY SANZ Creator and Artistic Director of “MAKE UP FOR EVER” Brand.
Working in the beauty industry I had training with lots of different companies.
I got to know companies products, quality and philosophy. Here some of the names:
Artdeco, Beyu, Bourjois, Bi-Kor , Chanel, Clarins, Decleor, Dior, Estee Lauder, Everlash, Fenjal, Gian Franco Ferre, Givenshy, Gosh, Gucci, Guerlain, Issey Miyake, Yves Saint Laurent, La Prairie, Loreal, Lumene, Make up Factory, Make up For Ever, Manhatan, Marlies Moller, Max Factor, Moschino,Nick Dudman, Nina Ricci, Nivea, Paco Rabanne, Pupa, Roberto Cavalli, Salvador Dali, Screenfase, Skincode, Versace...
Here are some of the organisations I have worked with in the past:
• Make-up artist of the rock band "ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA" photo-session in Lithuania.
• Make-up artist for the Casino "OLYMPIC" staff and guests at a Halloween party.
• Make-up artist for the guests at the Halloween party, at the "GALAXY" Nightclub in Vilnius, Lithuania.
• Birthday party of the "Dor’o" beauty house. Presentation of brand new style Pop Rick East. Creator of 19 models’ make-up.
• TV3 (Lithuania), show Talentu medžiokle (Hunting Talents) participants Monika and Vaida’s make-up.
• TV3 (Lithuania), show Talentu medžiokle (Hunting Talents) participant Monika’s make-up.
• Vestuviu planavimo gidas (Guide to Wedding Planning) magazine, issue no.1.
• Vestuves (The Wedding) magazine, issue no.24.
• "Ekstra panele" magazine.
• "Lietuvos rytas" Lithuanian daily newspaper – models for calendar, 2005, make-up.
• Working at big fashion event for Fashion TV – presentation of Daiva Urbanaviciute’s collection.
• TV3 (Lithuania), show "Talentu medziokle" (Hunting Talents) participants Monika and Vaida’s make-up.